4th Annual SWFAA Charity Volleyball Tournament
Benefiting Children's Home Society of Florida!
Estero Community Park9200 Corkscrew Palms Boulevard
Estero, FL 33928-6281
* Registration open until 4/11/24 at 12:00 AM (EST)
TICKET SALES & SPONSOR PARTNERSHIPS OPEN JANUARY 5TH!
We are excited for SWFAA's 4TH ANNUAL CHARITY VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT at Estero Community Park! This will be a day of fun and friendly competition to raise money for a The Children's Home Society of Florida! Each attendee will receive a complimentary swag bag & food ticket from our sponsors!
WHO WILL TAKE THE CHAMPION TITLE AWAY FROM GREYSTAR???
SPECTATORS TICKETS AVAILABLE!
DON'T WANT TO PLAY? NO WORRIES! Music, food, drinks, fun, sun, friends & networking as well as other fun games, raffles & a silent auction with some pretty cool items! Sponsors will have seating areas in their tents, but be sure to bring beach chairs and dress appropriately for the weather! Lunch provided from:
Estero Community Park volleyball courts & pavilion are located on the east side of the park. Bring lawn chairs. Only sponsors may bring tents. Outside beverages permitted and individuals should follow park rules. Free parking.
ALL PLAYERS SHOULD ARRIVE FOR REGISTRATION AT 9:00AM!
- Each team must have 6 players with 4 in play at a time.
- If you are unable to come up with a team with your staff alone, consider inviting suppliers or clients to make up your team. For those without 6 players registered by game day, we wll match you with team members at check-in.
- Each team must have a minimum of 2 female players.
- Each team should come up with a fun team name! Feel free to have t-shirts made to make your team stand out so we can root for you!
- Game play will be double-elimination.
- We realize that most folks will be novice players, and we just want you to have fun! We'll be posting game rules at a later date.
- 1st place trophy and 2nd & 3rd place medals will be awarded.
- Remember... this is a great opportunity to use as a company team building event and best of all... we're playing for charity!