If you or your maintenance team members are up for CPO® certification or re-certification, you'll want to register now to attend the SWFAA 2-Day CPO® Course! The NSPF® has changed the exam, so you'll want to make sure that you are prepared to pass!
$290 Registration for the 2-Day Course Includes:
- 14-16 hours of training by a NSPF® certified instructor
- Workbook, training & exam
- Hands-on training at the yacht club pool
- Access to training videos prior to the class
- Access to Math Prep Guide tools prior to the class
- $30 lunch voucher for The Boat House Restaurant
- Bridge toll reimbursement with receipt
- No retest fee within 90 days!
STAY IN COMPLIANCE!
Florida Law requires CPO® certification for any persons maintaining multifamily swimming pools & spas.
Supplier Members: Click on "Registration" to sponsor lunch!