1st Annual SWFAA Charity Volleyball Tournament
Ticket sales & sponsorships now open!
Lanai Kai Island Resort1400 Estero Boulevard
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931-2713
* Registration open until 2/7/20 at 12:00 AM (EST)
We have reserved the Key West Cove (a private space on the south end of th Lani Kai Island Resort) on Fort Myers Beach to host SWFAA's FIRST ANNUALL CHARITY VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT! This will be a day of fun and friendly competition to raise money for a The Children's Home Society of Florida! Each attendee will receive a complimentary swag bag, beverage ticket, food ticket and $20 Uber code from our sponsors!
Sponsorships for this event are SOLD OUT! But you can still partner with us by selecting one of the great opportunities below.
DON'T WANT TO PLAY? NO WORRIES! Music, food, drinks, fun, sun, friends & networking as well as other fun games, raffles & a silent auction with some pretty cool items! Sponsors will have seating areas in their tents, but be sure to beach chairs, and dress appropriately for what may be some cool & windy weather!
ALL PLAYERS SHOULD ARRIVE FOR REGISTRATION AT 9:30AM!
- Each team must have 6 players.
- If you are unable to come up with a team with your staff alone, consider inviting suppliers or clients to make up your team. For those without 6 players registered by game day, we wll match you with team members at check-in.
- Each team must have a minimum of 2 female players.
- Each team should come up with a fun team name! Feel free to have t-shirts made to make your team stand out so we can root for you!
- Game play will be double-elimination.
- We realize that most folks will be novice players, and we just want you to have fun! We'll be posting game rules at a later date.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place trophies will be awarded.
- Remember... this is a great opportunity to use as a company team building event and best of all... we're playing for charity!
Parking will be on your own, but we encourage you to take advantage or your complimentary $20 Uber code to get home, so plan accordingly. You may also take advantage of the Fort Myers Beach Trolley & Tram system via LeeTran riding Route 400. It’s free to park at the Beach Park & Ride and the Trolley only costs 75 cents a ride or $2 for an all-day pass. Be sure to have the exact fare as the drivers CANNOT make change!
Because our event is being held at the most popular time of the year at Fort Myers Beach, the Lani Kai Island Resort is unable to furnish us with special room rates. If you plan to stay over, please visit your favorite travel website and book your lodging now, as rooms are certain to sell out on the entire island!
We're excited to be raising money for donation to the Children's Home Society of Florida! 100% of our event donations will be going to specifically help fund their program that helps teens aging out of foster care transition into adult life on their own. Watch the video below to learn more about CHS initiatives.
YOUR EVENT SPONSORS!