We have reserved a privatEE space on the south end of th Lani Kai Island Resort on Fort Myers Beach to host SWFAA's FIRST ANNUALL CHARITY VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT! This will be a day of fun and friendly competition to raise money for a fantastic organization! Each attendee will receive a complimentary swag bag, beverage ticket, food ticket and $20 Uber code from our sponsors!
We'll have ten 6-person teams on 2 courts. We're not pros here, so minimal skills required. ALL PLAYERS SHOULD ARRIVE FOR REGISTRATION AT 9:30AM!
DON'T WANT TO PLAY? NO WORRIES! Music, food, drinks, fun, sun, friends & networking as well as other fun games, raffles & a silent auction with some pretty cool items!
Click below to see details on all sponsorship levels, then click on the sponsor link above to purchase your desired partnership!
We're excited to be raising money for donation to the Children's Home Society of Florida! 100% of our event donations will be going to specifically help fund their program that helps teens aging out of foster care transition into adult life on their own. Watch the video below to learn more about CHS initiatives.
Parking will be on your own, but we encourage you to take advantage or your complimentary $20 Uber code to get home, so plan accordingly. You may also take advantage of the Fort Myers Beach Trolley & Tram system via LeeTran riding Route 400. It’s free to park at the Beach Park & Ride and the Trolley only costs 75 cents a ride or $2 for an all-day pass. Be sure to have the exact fare as the drivers CANNOT make change!
Because our event is being held at the most popular time of the year at Fort Myers Beach, the Lani Kai Island Resort is unable to furnish us with special room rates. If you plan to stay over, please visit your favorite travel website and book your lodging now, as rooms are certain to sell out on the entire island!
- Each team must have 6 players.
- If you are unable to come up with a team with your staff alone, consider inviting suppliers or clients to make up your team. For those without 6 players registered by game day, we wll match you with team members at check-in.
- Each team must have a minimum of 2 female players.
- Each team should come up with a fun team name! Feel free to have t-shirts made to make your team stand out so we can root for you!
- Game play will be double-elimination.
- We realize that most folks will be novice players, and we just want you to have fun! We'll be posting game rules at a later date.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place trophies will be awarded.
- Remember... this is a great opportunity to use as a company team building event and best of all... we're playing for charity!
YOUR EVENT SPONSORS!