Frivolous lawsuits against multifamily operators are on the rise.
Our panelists will provide legal and operational advice for apartment practitioners to mitigate the risk of phone in/surf by lawsuits.
Topics will include...
- The current legal landscape for the apartment industry
- ADA/FHA website accessibility "surf by" lawsuits
- Training onsite teams on how to appropriately respond to phone inquiries regarding criminal background screening procedures
- Steps to take if you receive a demand letter from a plaintiff's attorney
- Resources and technologies available to apartment owners and operators
This interactive program will give you the opportunity to gain insight from legal experts and the owner/operator perspective.
Meet Our Presenters
|Drew Sorrell||Ryan McCain||Bonnie Smetzer|
|Lowndes Law||Barfield/McCain, PA||JMG Realty, Inc.|
|Expert Panelist||Expert Panelist||Expert Panelist|