2023 Annual Membership Dues
January 2, 2023
Posted By: SWFAA News,
All SWFAA 2023 Membership Dues Invoices were sent to your billing contact email on file on January 1, 2023. You may also access your dues invoices as well as any other outstanding invoices by logging into your account on www.swfaa.org. All mailed invoices should be remitted to:
Southwest Florida Apartment Association
6900 Daniels Pkwy. #29-307
Fort Myers, FL 33912
- Payment Due Date: January 31, 2023 (30 days)
- Should your company no longer wish to remain in SWFAA membership, we hate to see you go, but please notify us ASAP, so that we may deactivate your benefits and stop any 2023 Dues collection attempts.
- Grace Period: January 31 - February 15, 2023 (14 days)
- We know that some of your company's systems require time in processing, so this extra time should help you insure that your dues are remitted prior to late fees or deactivation.
- Late Fees: Incurred on February 15, 2023 (45 days)
- A late fee of $50 will be incurred on all invoices not remitted by February 15, 2023.
- Extension Request Deadline: January 29, 2023.
- Should your company require an extension for internal processing, please reach out to us with anticipated date of remittance by this date. Late fees may be waived.
- Final Deactivation Deadline: March 1, 2023 (60 days)
- PROPERTIES: Access to NAA Blue Moon Lease and swfaa.org deactivated
- SUPPLIERS: Access to swfaa.org and online supplier Partner Directory deactivated.
- Deactivation includes your membership in the Florida Apartment Association (FAA) and the National Apartment Association (NAA) unless you are a member of another local affiliate.
- Reinstatement Fees: Incurred March 2 - December 31, 2023
- A reinstatement fee of $50 will be incurred on reinstatements after March 1, 2023.
Note for SWFAA Supplier Partner Members who joined in 2022: Your 2023 invoices only reflect the months of 2022 that you were in membership.
With our growth to over 40,000 units and almost 100 Supplier Partners, dues collections is quite a task, and I'm hoping that you all can help me out this year with swift attention to this, so I can focus on the parts of my job that bring you value!
We've got great events and education programs lined up for 2023, and you won't want to miss any of it!